Data Protection Services
GDPR Gap Analysis
This service is a one-time job, able to fix specific issues which are challenging your compliance with the EU and national data protection laws. For instance:
- Draft/update of legal agreements within and outside your organisation
- Draft/update of your compliance and governance processes and manuals
- Draft/update of the Standard Contractual Clauses or Binding Corporate Rules
- Create/update a monitoring and dealing system for data protection breaches
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The DPO Service is designed to fulfil the role established by the law within your business in a cost-efficient manner.
- Our DPOs count with a supportive team of Information Security professionals experts with ISO 27001/ 25999/20000
- Our DPOs do not trigger any conflict of interest within your organisation, at any level
- Our DPOs are expert on whom you can rely for advice and guidance on any topic related to privacy and data protection. Check our lawinfographics.
- Our DPOs are prepared for conducting training and encourage awareness at all levels. Check our LinkedIn profiles.